Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I laughed, I cried....

I laughed while crying, but I survived and I learned that friends will hug you and pray with you and still love you even if you feel like a blubbering idiot. :) Our weekend away (my first with just us mamas) was a total learning experience for me. I am ready to conquer the world...OK, not really the world but I know that I can handle more than I thought, that not every one out there is mean and self-centered. That maybe ;), just maybe my friends really mean it when they say they love me. That I can trust them, that I am an important part of their lives. Sure we may not always agree, but what fun would that be anyways? I am so blessed!!

5 comments:

  1. glad you had a good time and a good learning experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca,I wish you could have been there with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked lady! I'm so glad you came and saw just how loved you are! And heard dirty karaoke!! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course we mean it!!!!! HUGGLES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely! It is wonderful to see your confidence grow and to see you getting more and more comfortable. You did SO great this weekend. I'm proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete