Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Anonymous

I've never been at the receiving end of an anonymous gift, til this past month, when I received two! Boxes of food from pantry fairies and a weekend away with my best friends, from my Secret Sister. Who knew that anonymous gifts held so much power? When you are shown so much love and you have no way to tell the person or persons how much their gift meant to you. I have seen God work in these two situations so much. It's times like these that you look deep inside you and know that, Yes, everything is going to be okay. God is in control over every aspect of our lives and one way he shows this is through the actions of others.  Thank you for thinking that I was important enough to be the recipient of so many blessings. My life is so much better because of caring people like you. I love you!

4 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you were blessed in this way! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are loved! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Jamie. You are so loved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyy I posted and it's not on here! Well I'll post again! You are ADORED! XOXO

    ReplyDelete