Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Getting sidetracked

I was so gung-ho about blogging about this Bible study I was starting. It lasted a week but no biggie I was still doing my study so who cares if I didn't blog about it. Right?


                                               Then, I talked Dan into letting us get a puppy.
Carly Mae Tiny
A puppy that was suppose to help with the loneliness of living somewhere new and not being so good at making new friends.
Cuties!

What I didn't expect is that she would sleep less than a newborn, eat my Bible anytime I tried to read it and really just totally sidetrack me from life. For. Six. Long. Weeks!
She still wakes up once or twice a night, and she still chews on anything that I try to read and she still sidetracks me, but we are learning to go with the flow a little bit more. Today I am starting back on the Bible study even though I am a few weeks, alright it's more like 5 or 6 weeks, behind.


And what do you know, she does help me not feel so lonely when the rest of the family is at school.


                       









2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking that I am going to start blogging again...but I don't. No puppy here to side track me. Love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a sweet little blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete