Musing~absorbed in thought; meditative.
Beautiful job! I LOVE the yarn you used--green and purple are my favorite colors together (they were my wedding colors!). Great work--I love it!
Mandy, you are a woman of few words. ;0) Love your cowl, you are an expert at crocheting. Love you!
Your cowl is beautiful. Love the variegated yarn chose.Ruth
Beautiful colors and looks great on you. Jamie's, too!
fabulous!! love you!
Preciosa¡¡¡
I think I might need a cowl to match my hat *hint *hint. But could I have it before summer...
Thank you everyone!
Beautiful job! I LOVE the yarn you used--green and purple are my favorite colors together (they were my wedding colors!). Great work--I love it!
ReplyDeleteMandy, you are a woman of few words. ;0) Love your cowl, you are an expert at crocheting. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYour cowl is beautiful. Love the variegated yarn chose.
ReplyDeleteRuth
Beautiful colors and looks great on you. Jamie's, too!
ReplyDeletefabulous!! love you!
ReplyDeletePreciosa¡¡¡
ReplyDeleteI think I might need a cowl to match my hat *hint *hint. But could I have it before summer...
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone!
ReplyDelete